Support of after-sales processes (eg. Tickets, service, helpdesk)
- The program enables a quick overview of currently executed tickets alongside all the details and history regarding related events.
- It is possible to configure automatic alarms generated when work on the ticket takes too long (set up on the basis of the SLA deals with individual contractors).
- Available reports can show the cost of specific service tickets.
- Reports show failures of specific devices and products.
- It it possible to buy an additional module that enables to open tickets and check their status online.
- The module has multiple applications – it can be used to maintain various types of assignments, eg. warranty repair, order for assembly, project, marketing campaign, training, etc.
Tickets module enables managing different types of assignments and projects run by the compnay. It enables handling of very diverse types of orders (each type can consist of different, individually configured stages). One of the main applications of the module is the after-sales service support, enabling the recording of service, warranty and post-warranty orders.
Examples of possibilities
- You can define any number of types of orders, differing in the way of handling, consisting of separate phases and requiring different fields to be filled out.
- You can configure parameters defining a specific type of order by yourself, eg. Realization stage, priority, deadline, warranty and more.
- Each order can be associated with a selected company, person, product or copy.
- There is an option to associate the order with additional contractors, eg. Parts suppliers.
- There is a view of all orders related to the order available in the card.
- For each order it is possible to register related tasks and events, eg. "device tested", "send to manufacturer". Different costs (eg. Service costs, number of serviceperson hours, materials used) may be related to the events.
- It is possible to settle the order immediately, in which case the order and settlements are linked.
- You can synchronize orders information with the website. Clients can place orders and check their status via the Internet.
- When using the additional Procedures module, you can automate the execution of orders.
- The program allows you to control the employees' working time on a given order.
Rules regarding orders
- An employee can not work on more than one ticket at the same time.
- Multiple employees can work on one ticket simultaneously.
- There is a report available in the card with information about who worked on the ticket and their work times summaries.
- At the top of each page in the program, the employee sees the name of the order he is working on, with the option of going over to its details.
- When closing an order, the system sums the time of work on it and registers it as a cost settlement to the event - it allows you to report the profitability of orders.
- The time counter remaining for the execution of the order can be stopped in selected phases of the order (eg when we are waiting for the client's decision).
- When taking an order, a serviceperson in the program fills a form. Typical form fields include: definition of the malfunction, type of repair (warranty / post-warranty), the way of delivering the product, the product of the order, etc., you can define other fields specific for the company's activity adequately to the needs,
- Each service ticket goes through defined stages (eg. For consideration, for repair, repaired, for settlement etc.),
- People managing the ticket can register events related to it (eg. Client called, device tested etc.) and tasks (mail correspondence is also visible in the service tickets' history),
- The program enables printing of letters from the template and sending e-mails related to the service order,
- The content of the letter or e-mail can be built automatically and contain customer data, product data and content of other fields describing the order; in this way, you can print or send to customers confirmation of repair, decisions on how to handle complaints, etc.
- At any stage of the ticket, it can be assigned to other employees'.
- The program records the full history of each order. This is in accordance with the requirements of the ISO standard.
- The system keeps the record of all the clients' inquiries.
- The consultant servicing a client inputs an information regarding the way of dealing with the customer problem.
- The ticket then goes through a series of defined stages – the program creates its history that may consist of e-mails, phone calls and other works made by helpdesk and service employees.
CAUTION!If the problem is stuck in one stage for too long, the system may automatically inform appropriate people in the company.
- When buying an additional Product Copies module, you can keep the record of each copy of the device or other product that was sold to the customer.
- Product copy card defined by an administrator allows you to gather information such as serial number, supplier, warranty deadline (supplier-side and client-side) or the version and additional elements for the product.
- You can save various events in the history of the copy, eg product improvements, inspections. The program allows you to open service orders related to a product copy.